Доктор Хаус (RU) 
Доктор Хаус (EN) 
Пролетая над гнездом кукушки 
Форрест Гамп 
Чёрная лагуна 
- A psychic once told me that I'm psychic.
- All of those clever reasons were wrong.
- And humility is an important quality. Especially if you're wrong a lot.... Of course, when you're right, self-doubt doesn't help anybody, does it?
- Anomalies bug me.
- Arrogance has to be earned.
- Dying's easy; living's hard.
- Dying people lie too. Wish they'd worked less, been nicer, opened orphanages for kittens. If you really want to do something, you do it. You don't save it for a sound bite.
- Everybody does stupid things, it shouldn't cost them everything they want in life.
- Everybody lies.
- Everything we do is dictated by motive.
- Hang up a shingle and condemn the narrowness and greed of Western medicine, you'd make a damn fine living.
- House doesn't break rules, he ignores them!
- Humanity is overrated.
- I choose to believe that the white light people sometimes see... they're all just chemical reactions that take place when the brain shuts down.... There's no conclusive science. My choice has no practical relevance to my life, I choose the outcome I find more comforting.... I find it more comforting to believe that this isn't simply a test.
- "I don't ask why patients lie, I just assume they all do.
- I don't care much for apologies.
- I hurt my leg. I have a note.
- I take risks, sometimes patients die. But not taking risks causes more patients to die, so I guess my biggest problem is I've been cursed with the ability to do the math.
- “I teach you to lie, cheat, and steal, and as soon as my back's turned you wait in line?
- I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask.
- I was never that great at math, but next to nothing is higher than nothing, right?
- I was right.
- I was wrong.
- Idiopathic, from the Latin meaning we're idiots cause we can't figure out what's causing it.
- If he gets better, I'm right, if he dies, you're right.
- If her DNA was off by one percentage point she'd be a dolphin.
- If it works, we're right. If he dies, it was something else.
- If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything.
- If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.
- In case I'm wrong. It has happened.
- In this universe effect follows cause. I've complained about it but —
- It does tell us something. Though I have no idea what.
- It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.
- It is in the nature of medicine that you are gonna screw up. You are gonna kill someone. If you can't handle that reality, pick another profession. Or finish medical school and teach.
- It's been established that time is not a rigid construct.
- It's one of the great tragedies of life — something always changes.
- I solved the case, my work is done.
- ...like the philosopher Jagger once said, 'You can't always get what you want".
- Mistakes are as serious as the results they cause!
- Never met a diagnostic study I couldn't refute.
- Never trust doctors.
- New is good. Because old ended in death.
- Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up.
- On average, drug addicts are stupid.... I believe drug addicts get sick. Actually, for some reason they tend to get sick more often than non-drug addicts.
- Our bodies break down, sometimes when we're 90, sometimes before we're even born, but it always happens and there's never any dignity in it. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly. Always. You can live with dignity, we can't die with it.
- Patients sometimes get better. You have no idea why, but unless you give a reason they won't pay you. Anybody notice if there's a full moon? ... let's rule out the lunar god and go from there.
- People like talking about people. Makes us feel superior. Makes us feel in control. And sometimes, for some people, knowing some things makes them care.
- Pretty much all the drugs I prescribe are addictive and dangerous.
- Read less, more TV.
- Reality is almost always wrong.
- Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is — maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is — doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.
- "Saying there appears to be some clotting is like saying there's a traffic jam ahead. Is it a ten-car pile up, or just a really slow bus in the center lane? And if it is a bus, is that bus thrombotic or embolic? I think I pushed the metaphor too far.
- Sometimes we can't see why normal isn't normal.
- Tell a surgeon it's okay to cut a leg off and he's going to spend the night polishing his good hacksaw.... they care about their patients. They just care about themselves more. Which is not an unreasonable position. Trying to maximize the tissue you save also maximizes the chances of something going wrong. Which means you've gotta be extra careful. Which is such a pain in the ass.
- Tests take time. Treatment's quicker.
- That's a catchy diagnosis, you could dance to that.
- The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth.
- The most successful marriages are based on lies.
- The only problem with that theory is it's based on the assumption that the universe is a just place.
- The treatments don't always work. Symptoms never lie.
- There's an evolutionary imperative why we give a crap about our family and friends. And there's an evolutionary imperative why we don't give a crap about anybody else. If we loved all people indiscriminately, we couldn't function.
- ...there's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up.
- There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is - in fact - a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate.
- There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually.
- Tragedies happen.
- ..treating illnesses is why we became doctors, treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
- Truth begins in lies.
- You could think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to stop thinking?
- You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.
- You want to make things right? Too bad. Nothing's ever right.
- We all make mistakes, and we all pay a price.
- We treat it. If she[he] gets better we know that we're right.
- Weird works for me.
- Welcome to the end of the thought process.
- Welcome to the world. Everyone's different, everyone gets treated different. You try fighting that, you end up dying of TB.
- What usually happens when you poke something with a stick? It pokes back.
- You can't control your emotions... just your actions.
- You want to know how two chemicals interact, do you ask them? No, they're going to lie through their lying little chemical teeth. Throw them in a beaker and apply heat.